Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The first time with him.

Some friends and I were at a local bar. Both I and "Jack" had our eyes on the same girl. Also in our friend group, vaguely slutty cute little blonde. Her hair was dyed fading blue and cut short. The selling point for me was the dog collar around her neck. The remaining five of us left after last call and stumbled into the street. I kissed one of the other men while he grabbed her, dipped her to the ground, and roughly took her mouth with his. Then it was my turn with her. Pulling her hair around my fist, I wrapped a hand around her neck while I kissed her. She rocked her body against mine at the slight pain.

Jack and I locked eyes as we traded her between us and came to an unspoken agreement. The three of us wandered back to the dormitory. In the lobby we all kissed together, faced crushed, feeling slightly ridiculous but loving being surrounded by them. Up to his room, thankful for the absence of his ROTC roommate. All kissing and touching my clothes came off faster than anticipated. All but my underwear. He lay in the single bed with her, both naked; she smothered in his neck, him smiling sardonically. And then he speaks. Just as effective as "You chicken, McFly?" he asks me if I'm going to take off my underwear. I hadn't planned on being with him. I thought we would have her separately, but the mocking challenge in his voice made me shed by peppermint striped boyshorts (my Where's Waldo underwear) and crawl into bed with them.

I had never been with a man before, unsure a little still about how this would work; how much it would hurt. I straddled him and slid down on his shaft, unable to handle his full length at first. Everything stretched pleasureably. After she fell asleep we lay awake talking, then moved over her body between us to have sex alone. I was nervous and still a little drunk as we fucked standing against the bedpost, my legs wrapped around his hips.

Then he pushed me on my back on his roommate's desk and I looped my ankles over his shoulders by instinct. God it was deep. Fully inside me we rocked against each other with compressed speed as he groped and pulled at my erect nipples. I thought the desk was going to fall apart with the force of our motion. Just as things began to be painfully intense we moved to the floor.

His eyes bright and still smiling he pounded me into the ground. My back was raw and the pain only made me move harder against his thrusts when he pulled out and came across my breasts and stomach. I had never tasted cum before so I ran my finger across my skin and sucked on it. Hot, salty, and slightly sweet; I loved it. He seemed surprised that I enjoyed it.

The other girl and I left early the next morning, I with a waffle grid scar from the carpet. There would be no call back the next day, or bashful glances. A week later he approached me again and we came to an "arrangement". No strings, no attachments, limited time span. And for that brief time we would spend all day everyday in bed together.

3 comments:

  1. There was a bit more position switching, and quite a bit more laughter, but basically, yeah.

    I remember when I finally got all the way inside of you, that velvety smooth vice grip strangling me and pulling me--only slightly more arousing than the look in your eyes, that pained but frantic look you give me when you want me harder and deeper and can barely get a breath out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *passes out from overstimulation and lust*

    ReplyDelete