Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is the week of my period. As unromantic and completely unsexy as that is, it also means that when my hormones are going crazy, we're not having sex. So we do ridiculous sentimental things like cuddle, watch movies, and of course: blowjobs.

Blowjob week, as Jack prefers to call it, was cut short by my recovery from a sore throat bug but today I felt well enough to fool around. With one roommate out of the house and the other holed up in his cave of a room, Jack convinced me to give him a blowjob in the kitchen. He was making salsa and the house smelled delicious, we were kissing and I pressed against him; his erection pressing hard against my stomach as I leaned into his kiss. It was with much laughing and blushing that I decided to risk doing this with people home. He unzipped his shorts, no boxers today, and I knelt to take his cock into my mouth. Warm and rigid I opened my mouth around the first few inches. I never could take all of it, and now that he's stopped smoking it seems even larger; thicker. It was difficult enough to handle in the beginning! Sucking and flicking my tongue against the vein at the base of his head I tried taking more of him, using my hands to pump him up and down, further down my throat.

Then a heard a door open and pulled back, wiping my mouth and looking around suspiciously. I'm not exactly an exhibitionist. My worries of being seen ended that session. The rest of the day consisted of passionate make-outs and laughingly dancing around our bedroom to the Beach Boys. He is so ridiculously sexy and adorable, though I'll never be able to make him see why I pounce on him and pinch his gorgeous tight ass or cling to him when he comes in the room wearing only a towel. I love how open and free he is. I find it erotic that he's wants me regardless of where we are, whether in our bedroom or in the frozen foods section of the grocery he has that same damned smirk that says he'd fuck me against the aisle if I'd let him.

1 comment: