Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sex in the Great Outdoors

Jack and I drove up to one of our favorite getaways, Tunica Falls. We spent the day hiking, having clay fights, finding baby snakes (to Jack's chagrin), and basking in waterfalls. After hiking past any areas frequented by adventurous families and troops of boy scouts, we found a stream bank that looked perfect. We had been waiting for this all day. Much as we both love hiking and the outdoors, nothing could compare to the feeling of him inside me.

I grab his hair and force his mouth to mine, our tongues invading each other, a harsh long kiss where neither of us could breathe but neither wanted to. Those world ending kisses that keep me coming back to him, constantly craving more. The day is humid as only Louisiana can be, and we can both barely breathe from exertion and want. I straddle him and continue to kiss him; not letting him in, not yet. I tease his cock, brushing the head of it against my wet pussy. Gods it's hot outside and there's a faint sheen of sweat on Jack already.

He begs. I love when he says "Baby, please" or "Domina". I slide him in, gasping at the tearing feeling as I always do. He's so big! Then I adjust, stretch around his pulsing cock and begin to move. First rocking forward with our bodies level, then that blissful screaming soul rending moment when I sit up fully and slide the last painful inches of his cock into me. It's amazing. He's pushing so hard against my cervix I can't tell if it's pleasure or pain but all I know is I want more!

My eyes widen and he sighs contentedly as he enters me fully. I bounce up and down on his dick, trying to maintain a rhythm but shifting around him all the while as each stroke stimulates a different part of me. I lean back, still riding him for all I'm worth, letting the head of his cock brush against my clit with each stroke, hitting my g-spot on the way in, then sliding partly out to repeat the process. I simply could not help myself, I began to cum; finally lying exhausted on his chest.

I cum so hard that I'm sleepy, not caring that I'm lying in the middle of the woods naked; just wanting to stay there with him forever. He lays me down gently and slides into my pussy, still dripping with my cum. Slow missionary strokes tease me into renewed arousal, and I push back against him. However he continues to punish me, moving with such infuriating slowness that I dig my nails into his back and bite at his ear, begging "harder, faster!". He obliges and I lock my ankles behind his back, pulling him down on me even as he pounds inward. It feels so good I can hardly stand it but looking past the muscles of his shoulders working above me I see the canopy moving above us. The vivid greens and blues, so like his gorgeous eyes and the ink on his skin, are captivating. It was a religious experience. Finally, an eternity of pleasure in which time stops later, he cums. So hard, it bursts out of him, pleasuring me as it touches every inch of my walls. We collapse into each other in our stolen moment.

5 comments:

  1. This was a great story and reminds me of one of my favorite pastimes. I am new to your blog and am absolutely loving the artwork in your words. Keep up the great work. Now, I have some Blogspot role models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, well, it's not really a story, per se. Everything we write in here we actually do, have done, or want to do. Thanks for the comment! It's nice to know we aren't just typing at the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I figured these were true to life, which makes them even more erotic to someone such as myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I went searching the internet to find an 'alright erotica', but to stumble upon your page is like finding a hidden treasure.
    This isn't just some cheaply written sex novel, it's love. You guys both really capture the essence of your interwined hearts.
    Thank you both for doing this. You're a beautiful Soul in this worldly place.

    ReplyDelete