Saturday, December 5, 2009

Voyeurism

With Jack and I on very different schedules, it is rare that we find time to spend an entire day together being intimate (and by being intimate I usually mean hardcore fucking). However last weekend he was off work and rather than spending the entire day in bed, he was kind enough to wake up with me early in the morning and help out with my photoshoot. A mutual friend of ours decided to try out to become a suicide girl and gave me an opportunity to exercise my hobby of nude photography.

We went to the empty warehouse together, Jack, I, the girl and her boyfriend. She posed and stripped while I took pictures and Jack helped move lights. I was telling her to move, pulling her body this way and that; taking it as a job and never thinking of it as erotic until Jack intervened. He told her to bend over with her hands by her ankles and ass in the air. I met Jack's gaze and became turned on as I thought of the two of us controlling her together. The entire set up reminded me of one of my fantasies: me photographing Jack as he fucks another woman.

I see Jack with his hands in some slut's hair, pulling her head back to expose her neck; biting her as he has so often done to me. I want to watch him force her to the ground with his cock throbbing, pressed hard against her. I don't touch myself, not yet. I watch them fuck and move around them, hidden behind my camera as I record this to relive over and over later. Jack is harsh to her, using her like the slut she is. She knows she deserves and wants this, and even as tears form in her eyes from the humiliation she is cumming again. I want to watch Jack take control entirely, to dominate a woman in ways I would never allow to be done to me. I feel warm and tight watching them, so turned on I want to join in. Not yet.

He pulls out of her and forces his cock down her throat, holding on to her hair while he fucks her face. I want to watch her try to take it all in, struggling to swallow his length. After all of that the bitch is tired, he's fucked her for an eternity and now it's my turn. I straddle him and we fuck each other hard and fast and harsh and everything hurts in an amazing way as I stretch around him. He explodes into me, cumming in waves, more and more. I suck our juices off of him and then stroke him to hardness again. I need more.

This time I slowly finger myself as he fucks the girl. At this point she's cumming near continuously and moaning incomprehensibly as he holds her up against the wall, her face pressed to the cold stone while he jerks her up and down roughly onto his erection. Finally he cums again, pulling out and spilling himself all over her breasts. Now I am ready. I press my thighs against him as he kneels, then straddle his face. He eats me for all he's worth, his tongue sucking at my clit. I orgasm and his arms wrapped around my legs are the only reason I'm still standing. Thank you, I murmur and kiss him as the three of us lie in a tired heap on the floor.

9 comments:

  1. WOW...oh, my damn! These jeans have suddenly gotten too tight for this story, lol. I love this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should invite her over and make this happen, love. Now that they've broken up, that makes her fair game, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-MAZ-ING!!...kathy... thts d only word i could cme up wid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    I got your blog from http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=1a208089d157656d&hl=en

    Will work my way though and check out your friends and anyone else that commented.

    That post was so so hot. I think you would enjoy reading my stuff aswell

    www.felicitygold.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete